Thursday, May 2, 2013

How to Register Internet Download Manager

Some registration keys in internet is not working for this software, It display's , "IDM has been registered with a fake serial number"

So here is a solution ...............

Step1: Download a rar file and extract it

Step2: now run the patch


Step3: Now click 'patch' button


Step4: Select IDM icon in 'Internet Download Manager' folder from 'Program Files' and click 'Open' button 



Step5: Now it display's "Done!" 


Step6: Now click 'Auto Reg' button 


Step7: Now it again display's "Done!" 


Step8: Now launch IDM and enjoy............



To download IDM PC software for free, click the link given below,

To download IDM Patch, click the link which is given below,

CLICK HERE

8 comments:

  1. finaly i got the solution. tnks a lot, its wrkng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best solution ever, tnq u

    ReplyDelete
  3. This solution worked great, plz post some more posts, i am following this website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following us...
      posting is becoming delay, because of the development of website
      Sry

      Delete
  4. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide
    credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would certainly benefit
    from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
    Regards!

    My blog post :: natural garcinia cambogia; http://pcwallpaper.eu,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can go for it, We are very happy to find you, you know, one that actually helps people

      Delete
  5. Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you taking
    the time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.

    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    my homepage - miracle weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  6. When someone writes an article he/she keeps
    the thought of a user in his/her mind that how
    a user can know it. Thus that's why this piece of writing is great.
    Thanks!

    Here is my page :: seven secrets of weight loss

    ReplyDelete